Penne with salmon, mushrooms and bocconcini
1/2 cup bambini/baby bocconcini, halved
1 clove garlic, crushed
100g smoked salmon, sliced
250g button mushrooms, sliced
3 sprigs dill
3 sprigs oregano
5 basil leaves
- Cook pasta. Drizzle with olive oil and set aside.
- Finely chop herbs.
- Fry garlic in a little olive oil.
- Add more oil and button mushrooms.
- When mushrooms are almost cooked, add salmon and herbs. Stir occasionally until salmon is cooked.
- Add cooked mixture and bocconcini to warm pasta. Season and stir through.
- Serve warm immediately or refrigerate and serve cold.