Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Real or shopped? Chanel No. 5, with Audrey Tautou

I can't help but think that one of the images from the current Chanel No.5 print campaign featuring the lovely Audrey Tautou, has been doctored in Photoshop. I'm not going to put it up here because of copyright infringement though I did track it down online. It's an image of her on a train, with a view down the carriage, her in a black gown and her hair up, her hands on the window pulls and her pelvis titled towards the window. I feel it has been doctored because her bottom looks impossibly small. I took out a ruler and guesstimate it is depicted as being the same size as her head. I'm sure that' not her true proportion? I know she's fine built, and has a tiny behind (lucky girl) but surely she has more booty than that when posed so? With her pelvis pushed forward like that her waist comes up to be the almost same size as her bottom. Overall this tends towards a chic lollypop look.

No comments: